What the space is and isn’t
The Tool House is intended to be an accessible, shared community working space for woodworking, electronics and 3D printing.
- Suitable for DIY enthusiasts and hobbyists
- Suitable for people who don’t have the space and or tools to do the work they want
- People looking to get started with DIY or electronics
We are not:
- A tool lending service
- A repair or training service
- A professional workshop or replacement for commercial working spaces
Our volunteers and staff may be able to give you advice but this is not a service that we offer. We will be launching workshops over the coming months for people to learn about 3D printing, electronics and woodworking.
Do I get training?
We don’t currently offer training, but you will be given a safety induction on how to use the tools you need safely. We will be launching workshops over the coming months for people looking for more in-depth training. Subscribe to our mailing list to hear when they are launched.